- United Kingdom
- United States
Who & where
Need to know
- The FixMeStick® Virus Removal Device
- External hardware-based removal of viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and more that cannot be remove by software security programs
- Separate external piece of hardware that runs before your Windows boots up
- So easy to use
- Can be used on up to three PC computers for one whole year
- Not a replacement for antivirus programs, which protect PCs from infection. FixMeStick is for removing infections that get past those programs
- Built-in multiscanner using Kaspersky, Sophos, and GFI's Vipre antivirus engines without any installation required
- Works on any Windows PC with at least 512 MB of RAM
- Self-updating hardware so it can always catch the latest malware outbreak
- Free customer support
- Free shipping
What & why
Whether it's your body or your computer, a virus can really ruin a perfectly good day. Keep your computer running at full speed with The FixMeStick® Virus Removal Device. The FixMeStick is a virus removal solution on a USB stick that removes virus and malware infections that got past your antivirus program. It easily removes viruses and malware because it's a separate external piece of hardware that runs before your Windows boots and therefore before viruses and malware can start. Keep everything running smoothly for just $34 with today's kgbdeal.
The fine print
- Valid until January 26, 2013
- May purchase multiple vouchers
- May purchase additional vouchers as gifts
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- Valid online only
- Shipping cost included
- Must provide name and shipping info during checkout
- You don’t need to redeem this voucher. Your item will be shipped automatically to the address you provided when you purchased the voucher
- Please allow 10 days for delivery
Please see kgbdeals.com for additional terms and conditions.
This deal does not qualify for any kgbkash referral awards.
The agents say
PC Mag said, "I haven't seen any bootable solution that's as simple and straightforward as FixMeStick."