- United Kingdom
- United States
Dinner + wine for 2
- value $67.50
- discount 60%
- You save $40.50
- 0 day 0:0:0
Visit St. Germain's Bistro and Cafe in Encinitas and enjoy an appetizer, two entrees, and two glasses of house wine at 60% off for $27 (reg. $67.50). Home of the 'Lady Chef' series!
Need to know
- One appetizer, two entrees, and two glasses of house wine
- Casual, acclaimed spot serving Encinitas for over 27 years
- Featuring monthly menus prepared by outstanding local chefs in the 'Lady Chef' series
- Live jazz music on weekends
- Plentiful free parking
- Enjoy the ocean breeze at the outdoor patio + wine bar
- Visit March 7th from 6 to 8 p.m. for a meet + greet book signing
What & why
Just blocks away from world-famous beaches, St. Germain's Bistro and Cafe draws both tourists and locals to enjoy its large, sun-filled patio for brunch, breakfast, lunch and dinner. The last one is the focus with today's mouthwatering offer: an appetizer, two entrees, and two glasses of house wine at 60% off. Enjoy items from the featured 'Lady Chef' series menus and experience the edible treats of the most delish, up-and-coming chefs around.
St. Germain's Bistro and Cafe has a 3.5-star rating and 71 reviews on Yelp:
“I love this place... I met the owner and one of the chefs they were really nice. I am going to tell all my friends about this place.” –Sandy M. on 8/27/11
The fine print
- Valid until June 12, 2012
- Limit one per person
- May purchase two additional vouchers as gifts; same applies
- Limit one voucher per table, per visit
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- Reservation suggested; please call 760.753.5411 to schedule
- May be redeemed Wednesday through Saturday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Not valid on Taco Tuesdays
- Closed Sunday and Monday evenings
- Tax not included
- Gratuity not included
- No cash value, credit, or change given
- Not valid for takeout or delivery
- Valid for one appetizer, two entrees + two glasses of house wine
- Customer is responsible for any charges exceeding $67.50 retail value
- Must be 21 years of age with valid ID to be served wine
Please see kgbdeals.com for additional terms and conditions.
Agent K says
After you've had dinner, you'll want to return for brunch. It's just as good!